LOW PRESSURE GATE VALVE
The bonnet of a low pressure gate valve protects the internal parts of the gate valve by providing a leak-proof seal.
Therefore, it can be removed for repair or maintenance.
Gate valves can be equipped with screw-in, union, bolted or pressure seal bonnets, depending on the application.
In a bolted bonnet gate valve, its valve body and bonnet are bolted and flanged together.
Bolted bonnet gate valves are mostly used in steam piping systems: They ensure sufficient sealing in low-pressure applications.
Unlike threaded and union bonnet valves, the bolted bonnet connection requires a gasket to seal the joint between the body and bonnet.
- Cast steel body construction providing liberal strength to meet most conditions
- Integral yoke & bonnet; Outside screw & yoke, bolted bonnet
- Single flexible wedge disc compensates for deformation of body due to pipe stresses
- Seal welded seat ring eliminates leak path behind rings and for long trouble-free service
- Available in flanged end connection; butt weld end also available
DIN 17245 GS-C25
-20°C to 425°C (-4°F to 800°F)
PN16 to PN63
- Basic design to DIN 3352
- Face-to-Face acc. to DIN 3202-F4
- Flange Dimensions acc. to DIN 2543
- Inspection & test according to EN 12266-1
*For non-horizontal installation, please ensure to consult with us separately, as special request must be generated to ensure proper function.