Thank you for visiting the KLINGER Portugal website. A KLINGER Portugal, Lda. Operates this website and is committed to protecting your privacy, in accordance with EU regulation 679/2016, transposed by law No. 58/2019 of 08 August.
This Privacy Statement is intended to help you understand the data we collect, the way we use it and what safeguards are in place to protect your data on the Site.
What information does KLINGER Portugal, Lda. collect?
A KLINGER Portugal, Lda. Collects the following types of information about you when you visit our Site (collectively, “Personal Data”).
- If you visit our site, we automatically collect your domain name and/or IP address;
- If you communicate with us via e-mail, we collect your e-mail address;
- If you are looking for a job at our company and providing us with information through offline means, we collect information related to job opportunities.
- Otherwise, Personal Data is only collected on the KLINGER Portugal, Lda. website or via offline means if you voluntarily choose to provide it. This Personal Data includes your name and / or your employer’s name, title, address, telephone number and email address, as well as account or transaction information collected as part of our business relationship. I can.
HOW THE COMPANY USES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your Personal Data to:
- Conduct business, including providing the products or services you have requested
- Send you marketing communications about news or updates to our products and services.
- Comply with our legal obligations
- Maintain and improve our Sites and customize user experience.
- Protect your safety and that of the Site
- Providing customer support and managing our business relationship with you
As required by applicable law, we follow several legal bases for collecting, using and sharing your Personal Data:
- Need to contract with you – You need to process your Personal Data to provide our products and services, ensure products and services work as intended, answer questions, manage our business relationship with you, and provide customer support;
- Compliance with legal obligations – You must process your Personal Data to comply with relevant laws, regulatory requirements and to respond to legal requests, court decisions and legal processes;
- Consent to direct marketing communications – We depend on your consent to send you direct marketing, the subscription of which may be canceled at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the relevant communications, or by contacting us as detailed below;
- Based on legitimate interests – We process your Personal Data to protect your security and the security of the Site; to detect and prevent fraud; to protect and defend the rights or property of others, our own rights and interests; and to maintain and improve the user experience.
You are not required to provide all Personal Data identified in this Privacy Statement to use our Site or to interact with us offline, but some features will not be available if you do not provide certain Personal Data. If you do not provide certain Personal Data, we may not be able to respond to your requests, transact with you or provide you with marketing material that we believe will be useful to you.
In addition to a domain name and / or IP address, KLINGER Portugal Lda. Automatically collects information about you when you visit our Site. Information that is automatically collected does not include your name, address, phone number or email address. This information tells us things like how many users visited our site and the pages they went to. By collecting this information, we learn how to best adapt our Site to our current and future visitors. To collect this information, we use different analytical data, communication optimization tools, analytical indicators and pixel tracking activity via cookie technology or Web Beacons, as explained below:
Session Cookies – Also called a transient cookie, a session cookie stores information about a user in its temporary memory so you can remember something about yourself when you visit this site. Session cookies do not collect information from your computer and are deleted when you close your web browser.
Persistent Cookies – Also called a permanent cookies, or a stored cookie, a persistent cookie collects personally identifiable information about you, including web browsing behavior and user preferences for a specific website. The Persistent cookies are set with an expiration date and stored on your hard disk until they expire or are deleted from your computer.
In some situations, cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while visiting a particular site. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to delete cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Remember that if you choose not to allow browser cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all website features offered by KLINGER Portugal, Lda.
Some pages on our website contain web beacons, also known as internet bookmarks, pixel bookmarks, and clean GIFs. A Web Beacon is a small graphic image placed on the web page designed to allow KLINGER Portugal, Lda. To monitor incoming traffic and obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page where the beacon appears, as well as the URL of page, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the cookie information set by the third party. We also use spy pixels to recognize a unique cookie in your web browser, which lets us know which ads you have brought to our website. of browser used to view the page, and the cookie information set by the third party. We also use spy pixels to recognize a unique cookie in your web browser, which lets us know which ads you have brought to our website to recognize a unique cookie in your web browser, which lets us know which ads you have brought to our website which lets us know which ads you have brought to our website website.
The information collected by all cookies and web beacons includes general information about computer settings, your Internet connection, operating system and platform, IP address, website browsing patterns and times, and geographic location. They do not contain your name, address, phone number or email address.
To help collect more information about the use of the site, KLINGER Portugal, Lda. Uses advertising, analytical data, cookies and communication indicators, including:
|Collection of data through Internet Service provider (ip address, time, location, browser, etc)|
|transfer of personal data|
|Google Analytics Remarketing|
|Google AdWords and conversion tracking|
For more information about certain cookies used for third-party interest-based advertising, including through device tracking, and to apply certain choices as cookies visit Digitala, Advertising Alliance, Networka, Advertising Initiative, Digitala, Advertising Alliance-Canada, Europeana, Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance or view your device settings if you have DAA or another mobile app.
Do Not Track: At this time our Site is not configured to recognize “Do Not Track” signals from browsers
HOW THE COMPANY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD ENTITIES
- If we are required to disclose Personal Data by law, court of law or requested by a governmental or judicial authority, we may do so.
- We may pass your Personal Data or details of your use of the website to other companies within the KLINGER group.
- We may share information as necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as intentional attacks on KLINGER Portugal, Lda. and information technology systems and as necessary to establish or preserve a defense or legal claim..
- A KLINGER Portugal, Lda. Lda. does not sell to any third party any Personal Data arising from a visitor’s visit or use of a KLINGER Portugal, Lda., Site, except as part of the sale dof the sale of a subsidiary or all nearly all assets of an operating division whose subsidiary or division collected or uses this information in the ordinary course of business.
- KLINGER Portugal, Lda. Takes appropriate steps to keep Personal Data confidential and only discloses this information to the personnel of KLINGER Portugal, Lda. Or to a third party that has access to the information to legitimize business objectives.. We may make your information available to our distributors, sales representatives or other business affiliates so that they may respond to a visitor’s query or provide information about their own or related goods or services that we believe support their business requirements. related goods or services that we believe support their business requirements.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time, the KLINGER Portugal, Lda. Website may provide links to the websites of our distributors, sales representatives or other business affiliates. In these situations, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices used and we encourage you to read the privacy disclosures themselves.
HOW THE COMPANY STORES, TRANSFERS OR PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA BETWEEN BORDERS
A KLINGER Portugal, Lda. May transmit the Personal Data we collect on the KLINGER Portugal, Lda. May transmit the Personal Data we collect on the Website to representatives, global affiliates and service providers in other countries where we do business outside of your home country and have different standards of data protection. country of origin data. We provide appropriate protections. for cross-border transfers under the law, including information transferred to third parties For such transfers from the European Economic Area (“ESA”) to non-ESA jurisdictions, we may rely on the Model Clauses and the binding European Union (“EU”) Business Rules and / or the need to process your information to provide the requested services (for example, execution of a contract) to transfer your Personal Data. As permitted by applicable law, you may request details of the appropriate safeguards we have active by contacting us as described below As permitted by applicable law, you may request details of the appropriate safeguards we have active by contacting us as described below.
As permitted by applicable law, you may be entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence of certain Personal Data relating to you, to verify its content, origin and accuracy, as well as to the right to access, review, control, delete, block or withdraw consent to you. processing of certain Personal Data (without affecting the legality of consent-based processing prior to withdrawal) by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may need to retain certain Personal Data as required or permitted by applicable law.
You have the following options regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
- Marketing Communications. If you do not wish to receive any marketing communications, remain on a mailing list or receive any other communications from KLINGER Portugal, please follow the unsubscribe link in the relevant communications or contact us using the link.
- Cookies. Review your browser or computer settings for cookies and see above to try various cookie options.
HOW THE COMPANY HOLDS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- A KLINGER Portugal, Lda. Only retains your Personal Data for the minimum time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
HOW THE COMPANY PROTECTS THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
A KLINGER Portugal, Lda. Uses industry standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged with our website. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of the information we collect from you on our site. We also use reasonable technologies to keep the Personal Data you provide on the KLINGER Portugal, Lda Website secure. We also use reasonable technologies to keep the Personal Data you provide on the KLINGER Portugal, Lda Website secure. the Personal Data you provide on the KLINGER Portugal, Lda Website secure.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
A KLINGER Portugal, Lda. may periodically update this Privacy Statement if changes occur in our business (eg, merger / acquisition) and services, or if required by law. The effective date of our Privacy Statement is indicated below and we encourage you to periodically visit our Site to stay informed of KLINGER Portugal, Lda’s privacy practices. We will make the updated Privacy Statement available on our Site and We ask your consent to make changes, if required by law. below and we encourage you to periodically visit our Site to stay informed of KLINGER Portugal, Lda’s privacy practices. We will make the updated Privacy Statement available on our Site and We ask your consent to make changes, if required by law.