RESILIENT SEAT GATE VALVE
The Resilient Seat Gate Valve is available in versions with and without actuator. Application: water transmission, water distribution network, fire protection, desalination, water treatment, irrigation, domestic connections, dams and hydroelectric power, industrial water, waste water and treatment applications.
- Range DN-40 to DN-1200
- 100% tightness in both directions
- 100% tested in accordance with EN 12266-1
- Straight, full flow, optimum flow with minimum pressure drop
- Packing change under pressure
- Flanged body cap screws
- Low torque values
- Epoxy paint 250 microns
- Resistance to 2,500 cycles
- Design: DIN 3352
- Manufacture in accordance with: EN 1074-2. /GB/T12232-1989
- Face-to-face spacing: EN 558-1 14/15 Series (F4/F5)
- Flange mounting: PN10 / 16 EN 1092-2, ISO 7005-2
- Pressure test: EN 12266-1 Grade A. GB/T13927-1992
- Body: 24 bar
- Seat: 17.6 bar
- EU / EU Directive 2014/68: Excluded products, article 1, § 2b up to DN-300. Risk Category I MoD. A from DN-350 to DN-600
- Pressure ratings: 1.0Mpa/ 1.6Mpa
- Working temperature: -10ºC + 80ºC
- Maximum allowable speed 4 m/s according to EN1074-2
- Suitable media: water and neutral liquids
- 4 seal rings on the shaft (a total of 6 seal rings on the cover).
- The top 3 sealing rings can be replaced in the line under pressure when the valve is fully open.
- The liner sealing face achieves better sealing and lower sealing torque.
- Lower closing torque.
- Thrust washer: brass material for more reliable strength and longer life.