ROTARY DRUM SPIRAL SCREEN
This rotary drum spiral screen is a combined machine is used for the separation and subsequent dewatering and compacting of the solid content in wastewater coming from industrial and municipal plants.
The solid in the sewage enters in the basket occluding it, bringing an increase of the level before the filter. A level sensor sends a signal to start the rotation of the screw screen and consequently of the outer rotary loading drum. During rotation the outer rotary loading drum discharges solid in the screw conveyor with the aid of outer rotary loading drum washing system. The outer surface of the screw screen is further cleaned by brushes fixed on the outer side screw so that makes cleaning action during rotation. The compactor located at the end of the transport section, on top of the machine, makes compaction and dehydration of solid, to reduce weight and volume.
- External structure in AISI304 L / 316 L stainless steel
- Screw in carbon steel or stainless steel AISI304 L /316 L
- External rotating loading drum concentric to loading basket (perforated plate or wedge wire)
- loading basket
- Transport section: U-shaped tube or chute
- Discharge section: with compactor
- motor and reducer
- Adjustable support feet
- Low speed of rotation and no intermediate supports
- Self-cleaning with brushes fitted to the screw
- Low maintenance and low initial investment
- Considerable reduction of volume and weight at the end of processing (up to 50%)
- High percentage of solid removed