LOW PRESSURE GLOBE VALVES
Low Pressure Globe Valves for general purpose are primarily used for process throttling.
They can also be considered general purpose flow control valves used in high temperature applications.
Globe Valves are given their name due to their spherical body which is like a globe.
The two halves of the body are separated by an internal baffle.
- Cast steel body construction providing liberal strength to meet most conditions
- Integral yoke & bonnet; Outside screw & yoke, bolted bonnet
- Seal welded seat ring eliminates leak path behind rings and for long trouble-free service
- Available in fl anged end connection; butt weld end also available
- EN10204-3.1 Material certifi cate available
DIN 17245 GS-C25
-20°C to 425°C (-4°F to 800°F)
PN16 to PN63
- Basic design to DIN 3356
- Face-to-Face acc. to DIN 3202-F2
- Flange Dimensions acc. to EN 1092-1
- Inspection & test according to EN 12266-1
*For non-horizontal installation, please ensure to consult with us separately, as special request must be generated to ensure proper function.