HOSE PINCH VALVE
Control the flow of fluids (liquid, gas or power) and provide a leak-proof seal when closed with the Hose Pinch Valve . They are cost-effective, simple to install and require little maintenance.
The valves are made up of a valve body and a cylindrical sleeve reinforced with natural or synthetic rubber. Typically in an open state, the valve is closed by the application of pressure between the valve body and the sleeve. This pressure is created by a fluid, usually compressed air,that crushes the sleeve in a particular direction, completely closing the valve.
Available in cast iron, aluminum and PVC materials, we offer a complete range of full-bore valves suitable for a range of applications:
- Acids: hydrochloric, nitric, sulfuric, hydrofluoric, etc
- Alkalis: sodium hydroxide, ammonia, potassium, phosphates, sodium bicarbonate, etc.
- Viscous or abrasive liquids: seawater, wastewater, lime wash, paper pulp, paint, sludge, soot, clay slip, etc.
- Edible liquids: beer, wine, cocoa butter, edible oils, beet juice, milk, sugar, syrups, etc.
- Powdered products: cement, flour, sand, talc
- Other fluids: reagents for water treatment, organic solvents, fertilizers, etc