SWING CHECK VALVE
KRD SCF Model
A swing check valve uses a flapper that swings on a hinge or shaft.
A swing check valve is desinged to prevent the medium in the pipeline from flowing back.
As pressure reaches zero, the valve shuts fully to prevent backflow.
Some common applications for swing check valves are firefighting equipment, flood control in sewage systems, and toilet flushing.
- Suitable for a wide range of industry and media
- Precision, high quality castings
- Suitable for both horizontal and vertical installation
- Bolted cover; robust construction
- EN10204-3.1 Material certificate available
- Basic design to DIN 3840
- Face-to-face acc. to DIN 3202-F6
- End flange dimension acc. to EN 1092-1
- Inspection & test acc. to API 598 or EN 12266-1
Standards ISO CLASS
- Basic design to API6D
- Face-to-face acc. to B16.10
- End flange dimension acc. to B16.5
- Inspection & test acc. to API 59
- DIN: Metal seat: -10°C to 450°C
- ISO CLASS: Metal seat: -29°C to 450°C
- If installed in a vertical position, the direction of flow must be in an up-flow direction
- If installed in a horizontal position, the valve must be installed with the cover oriented to the top
Note: For non-horizontal installation, please ensure to consult with us separately, as special request must be generated to ensure proper function.