CORIOLIS MASS FLOWMETER
The Coriolis Mass Flowmeter is designed according to the Coriolis Principle. It can be widely used for the process detecting and custody transfer/fiscal unit in many industries such as petroleum, petroleum and chemical, chemical industry, pharmacy, paper making, food and energy, and so on. As a fairly advanced kind of flow measurement instrument, it has been paid attention by the circle of measurement and accepted by many customers home and abroad.
Under the alternating current effect, the magnet and coil installed on the measuring tube will make two parallel measuring tubes vibrate according to some fixed frequency. Once there is flow passing through the pipes, Coriolis force will give rise to deflection (phase shift) on the vibration of two pipes and the deflection of vibration is directly proportional to the mass flow of fluid. Pick up them and the mass flowrate could be calculated.
The vibration frequency of measuring tube is determined by the total mass of measuring tube and inner fluid. When the fluid density changes, the vibration frequency of measuring tube will be also changing, as a result, the fluid density can be calculated.
The temperature sensor installed in the pipeline can pick up the fluid temperature on time under the coordination of measuring circuit.
Comparing with the traditional flow measurement method, Mass Flowmeter has following obvious merits:
- Enable to measure directly mass flow rate of fluid in the pipeline without changing any parameters, which avoids the same measurement error of intermediate links. Its mass flowrate can be high accuracy and good repeatability within bigger range of turndown ratio.
- Fluid measured can be more extensive, such as the steady uniform flow of common viscosity fluid, the high viscosity fluid, non-Newtonian fluid, slurry containing some solid components and the liquid containing some trace of gas.
- Due to the small vibration, measuring tube of the Mass Flowmeter can be regards as nonmoving parts, which will reduce the maintenance of flowmeter, enhance the stability and lifetime.
- Besides the mass flow measurement, the density and temperature and even consistency can also be picked up and output.
The measuring system consists of a transmitter and a sensor. Two versions are available:
- Compact version: transmitter and sensor form a mechanical unit
- Remote version: transmitter and sensor are mounted physically remote from one another
- DN (mm): 8 ~ 250
- Medium: Liquid, gas, slurry
- Type / Medium Temp.:
Integrate type: ( -50 ~ 125)ºC
Remote type: ( -50 ~ 200)ºC
Remote type with high temp.: ( -50 ~ 300)ºC
Remote type with low temp.: ( -150 ~ 125)ºC
- Sensor: Triangle type, U-type, Micro-bend type
- Transmitter: DSP
- Certification: Ex-proof
- Power Supply: DC24V AC220V
- Output Port: RS485
- Pressure (MPa): 1.6, 2.5, 4.0, 6.3. Customized for high pressure: 10.0, 16.0, 26.0
- Output Signal: 4~20mA, pulse
- Accuracy: 0.1%, 0.15%, 0.2%, 0.5%
- Hygienic Type: customized
- Process Connection: customized