The shaftless compactor screw is a machine that performs three
functions, thus comprising: Drainage zone, Transport zone and
The drainage zone is located immediately before the entrance hopper, with the trusses being transported through the transport zone
towards the compaction zone. Thus allowing to obtain a reduction
in the volume of the grids up to 50%.
The machine is installed with an inclination of 5º to 30º.
- Installed power – from 1.5 to 7.5 kW
- Inlet flow – from 2 to 13 m3 / h
- Length of transport zone – variable
- Compaction force setting – Counterweight or pneumatic system
- No mechanical parts in contact with the product
- Low maintenance and low initial investment
- Washing system included, allowing a reduction of organic matter
- in compacted solids
- Fully closed machine, does not release odors