LINED PLUG VALVE
Self-lubricating, maintenance-free, the Lined Plug Valve KPD PVF is perfect for chemical, refineries, desailination industries and more.
A sleeved plug valve is a non-lubricated valve that achieves sealing through the use of a compressible sleeve as a sealing member.
The inert PTFE sleeve completely surrounds the plug and provides a large, circunferential sealing surface from port to port. There is no contact surface so the medium cannot cause damage. PTFE has a self-lubricating effect and therefore requires no maintenance.
Sleeved plug valves are used for on/off and throttling service in demanding process applications.
- Bi-directional bubble-tight seal independent of line pressure.
- Self-lubricating with little to no maintenance.
- PTFE sleeve retained by special 3600 metal lip around the ports.
- Free of cavity to entrap flow media.
- In-line seal adjustable independent of shaft seal, even when mounted with actuator.
- Suitable for use in petrochemical, chemical, mining industries.
- Manual operation as standard, with ISO 5211 bracket for actuator mounting.
- Available in flanged, butt-welding, and socket-welding connections.
- Size range from DN 15~DN600.
- Basic design and manufacture to API 599
- Face to face acc. to EN 558
- Flange end dimension to EN 1092-1
- Pressure Test to EN 12266-1
- Conformity to Directive 2014/68/EU
- Inverted Lubricated Plug Valve
- Jacketed Sleeved Plug Valve
- -10°C to 180°C (-14°F to 350°F)
PTFE Sleeved Self-Lubricating Plug Valve
DIN PN 16, ½” – 4″ (DN15 ~ DN100)
DIN PN 16, 5″ – 16″ (DN125 ~ DN400)
DIN PN 16, 18″ (DN450)
DIN PN 16, 20″ – 124″ (DN500 ~ DN600)
DIN PN 40, ½” – 4″ (DN15 ~ DN100)
DIN PN 40, 5″ – 16″ (DN125 ~ DN400)
DIN PN 40, 18″ (DN450)
DIN PN 40, 20″ – 124″ (DN500 ~ DN600)