BUTTERFLY VALVE KKD-82
The Butterfly Valve KKD-82 is a double offset butterfly valve that has two offsets from the valve body’s center.
This creates a cam action of the disc in the seat, which reduces the torque required to operate the valve.
The double-offset butterfly valve is designed to be used in applications requiring greater resistance to the pressure.
In general, soft seats are made of thermoplastic materials such as PTFE.
They are ideal for applications where chemical compatibility is important and where the tightest possible seal is essential.
However, soft seats are not recommended for dirty or abrasive process fluids.
Soft seats can break under these conditions, causing leaks in the valve.
- Anti-Blow-Out Stem: Hard-chrome plated rigid one-piece-stem design offering overall strength. Stem components are ISO 5211 compliant. Stem material and disc position are marked on the top of stem.
- Gland Flange: Adjustable two-piece gland flange ensures even packing load.
- Gland Packing: Five gland packing systems to suit different applications.
- Self-Lubricant Bush: Bush in RPTFE+S.S.316L material reduces stem’s friction factor.
- Valve Seat: Bi-directional zero leakage with soft seat. FCI 70-2 Class IV-V with wear-resistant metal seat. API 607 fire-tested with Fire-safe seat.
- Valve Disc: Hard-chrome plated disc with streamlined design which lowers noise and turbulence.
- Valve Body: Compliance with API 609 & ASME B16.34.
- Floating Retainer Ring: No-screw floating design provides positive tight shut-off of seat. Fastening this ring into internal tooth of valve body, the spring and lock pin will pop up and fix retainer ring and valve body in correct position. Surface roughness is 125-200AARH.
- Thrust Ring: Rigid S316L ring keeps stem in accurate position.
- Design: API 609, ASME B16.34, MSS-SP-68
- Face to face: API 609, ISO 5752, EN-558
- Flange dimension: ASME B16.5, DIN 2632/2633, DIN 2634/263
- Connection: Wafer, Lug, Flanged
- Fire-tested to API 607
- Temperature: Metal seat -29°C ~ 260°C