3-way threaded / butt weld ball valves – block type
The structure of a three-way ball valve is composed of 1 valve body, 1 platform support and 4 side valve covers combined with fixed ball core.
A three-way ball valve by turning the handle, which rotates a ball in the valve body, to align the cut-out channels in the ball with the inlets and outlets of the valve.
These valves can be used to either divert the flow of fluids, or to mix fluids from two inlets delivered through to a single outlet.
A butt weld ball valve contains a butt weld-sized connection for inlet and outlet connection.
The valve with butt welding end connection ensures no accidental leakage.
Threaded ball valves contain internal and external threads to facilitate inlet and outlet connections.
A block-type valve has the capacity to block movement in one or more directions.
In practice, a block valve can prevent motion or allow motion to happen without restriction.
KHD-M4 BALL VALVE – ISO direct-mount / ISO regular-mount
A direct mounting flange according to ISO 5211 is standard for these ball valves.
This feature allows an actuator to be mounted without the need for a mounting bracket and drive adapter.
This results in a significant cost reduction, a compact automated unit, and a higher level of safety for operators.
The ISO regular-mounting pad accepts direct mounting of pneumatic and electric actuators.
ISO 5211 is a European standard that specifies requirements for the attachment of part-turn actuators, with or without gearboxes, to industrial valves.
- From size DN65 to DN100 (2½ “~ 4”) with trunnion ball design.
- This four-seat trunnion ball design can effectively prevent leakage from the upstream port to the side port for multi-port valves
- Available in Threaded, Butt-Welding and Socket-Welding end connections
- Capable of interchange between 3-way and 4-way
- Available in T/L/X-port ball
- Anti blow-out proof stem
- Butt-welding end acc. to SCH40
- Available in SCH10 and SCH80
- Cavity filler available
- ISO 5211 direct-mounting pad
- Threaded dimensions of NPT acc. to ASME B1.20.1
- Threaded dimensions of BSPP acc. to EN ISO 228-1
- Threaded dimensions of BSPT acc. to BS EN ISO 10226-1/ISO 7-1
- Inspection & test acc. to API 598 or EN 12266-1