GASKET KLINGER TOP-CHEM 2000
The universal heavy-duty gasket filled with silicon carbide with Fire Safe certificate.
The only PTFE gasket worldwide to have been awarded a Fire Safe certificate, KLINGER®top-chem 2000 is a
universal heavy-duty gasket filled with silicon carbide. Continuously providing best performance in applications with high mechanical
requirements at high temperatures, this gasket material features excellent acidic and alkaline resistance and versatility in
steam versatility in steam applications. It is primarily used in the chemical, the petrochemical and the maritime industry.
- Basis composition: PTFE gasket filled with SiC (Silicon carbide)
- Color: Grey
- Certificates: DIN-DVGW, DIN-DVGW W 270, KTW-Guideline, WRAS approval, Oxygen-tested, TA-Luft (Clean air), Fire-Safe acc. to DIN EN ISO 10497, FDA compliant (PTFE), Regulation (EU) No. 1935/2004 (incl. 10/2011), DNV GL approval
- Sheet size: 1500 x 1500 mm
- Thickness: 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
- Tolerances: Thickness according to DIN 28091-1; Length: +/- 50 mm; Width: +/- 50 mm
Typical values for a thickness of 2.0 mm