SPIRAL WOUND GASKET
Maxiflex spiral wound gasket combines the ease of sealing of a graphite, PTFE or mica filler with the strength afforded by a specially profiled metallic, spring-like reinforcement.
The sealing element is manufactured by interleaving plies of alternating metallic winding strip and filler to create a gasket that is robust and easy to install.
- Safe and reliable sealing
- Suitable for high temperatures and pressures
- Can be manufactured to suit standard flanges and also custom-designed vessels
- Ability to recover under the action of fluctuating loads caused by process fluid pressure and temperature changes, flange rotation, bolt relaxation and creep
- Available in a range of configurations and materials.