Maxigraph corrugated RTJ Gasket consists of a corrugated metallic core encapsulated by a graphite coating. It has been designed to seal on low load applications previously designed for Spiral Wound gaskets such as 150 and also 300lb lines.
- Designed to be used with API 6B, ASME B16.5 and API 6BX (dependent on the gasket style)
- Can be used for high pressures
- Wide range of materials available
- The gasket material is selected on a number of grounds
- Chemical compatibility with the media and the hardness of the flange