CORRUGATED GASKET – MAXIGRAPH
Maxigraph corrugated gasket consists of a corrugated metallic core encapsulated by a graphite coating.
It has been designed to seal on low load applications previously designed for Spiral Wound gaskets such as 150 and also 300lb lines.
- Seals on low load applications
- Available in a range of core materials – the standard being Stainless Steel 316
- Corrugations prevent extrusion of the facing material
- Uniform graphite density across the profile ensures excellent adaptability of the facing at the peaks to create a good seal even on worn flanges
- Excellent chemical resistance