KLINGER SLS GRAPHITE LAMINATE
Combining pure exfoliated graphite with stainless steel foil reinforcement, this gasket material promises improved cutting and handling.
Thanks to its graphite-based conformability characteristics, it is suitable for low bolt-load and damaged flange scenarios.
Resistant to virtually any type of medium, it is also temperature-resistant (up to 450°C) and highly compressible.
- Basis composition: Expanded graphite and a plain glued stainless steel insert.
- Color: Grey
- Certificates: Fire Safe acc. to DIN EN ISO 10497, BAM tested
- Sheet size: 1000 x 1000 mm, 2000 x 1000 mm
- Thickness: 0,6mm, 0,8mm, 1,0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
- Tolerances: Thickness: +/- 5%; Length: +/- 5 mm; Width: +/- 5 mm
Typical values for a thickness of 2.0 mm