KLINGER GRAHPITE LAMINATED PSM
Pure graphite with perforated plate insert. Made of expanded graphite with an 0.1 mm thick insert of tanged stainless steel and featuring adhesive-free bonding.
this gasket material is ideal for hot water and steam applications at temperatures of up to 450 °C, in which it displays no change to its physical properties. Furthermore, it is free of resins, impregnations or other organic substances..
- Basis composition: Expanded graphite with a 0.1 mm thick tanged stainless steel insert.
- Color: Grey
- Certificates: DIN-DVGW, KTW, Fire Safe acc. to DIN EN ISO 10497, German Lloyd, BAM tested
- Sheet size: 1000 x 1000 mm, 1500 x 1500 mm, 2000 x 1000 mm
- Thickness: 0,6mm, 0,8mm, 1,0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 4,0mm, 5,0mm, 6,0mm
- Tolerances: Thickness: +/- 5%; Length: +/- 5 mm; Width: +/- 5 mm
Typical values for a thickness of 2.0 mm