KLINGERSIL C-4500 GASKET
KLINGERSIL C-4500 Gasket is a superior-performance gasket material designed especially for the chemical industry. Combining carbon fibers and special heat-resistant additives with an NBR bonding, this superior-performance gasket material has been designed specifically for the chemical industry.
Higher temperatures, alkaline media and superheated steam are typical application scenarios where operators also profit from its resistance against oils, gases, salt solutions, fuels, alcohols, moderate organic and inorganic acids, hydrocarbons, lubricants and refrigerants.
- » Basis composition: Carbon fibers and special high temperature-resistant additives bonded with NBR.
- » Color: black
- » Certificates: BAM-tested, DIN-DVGW, DIN-DVGW W 270, Elastomer-Guideline, ÖVGW, DNV GL approval, TA-Luft (Clean air), Fire-Safe
- acc. to DIN EN ISO 10497
- Sheet size: 2000 x 1500 mm
- Thickness: 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
- Tolerances: Thickness according to DIN 28091-1; Length: +/- 50 mm; Width: +/- 50 mm
Typical values for a thickness of 2.0 mm