KLINGERSIL C-4324 GASKET
KLINGERSIL C-4324 Gasket is a universal gasket material utilized in liquid and steam applications. Characterized by synthetic fibers bonded with NBR,high-pressure gasket material is utilized in liquid and steam applications at lower pressures and temperatures. It is resistant to water, oils, hydrocarbons, refrigerants and other chemicals.
- Basis composition: Synthetic high-performance fibers bonded with NBR.
- Color: Black / Green
- Certificates: DIN-DVGW, Elastomer-Guideline, WRAS approval, SVGW approval, DNV GL approval
- Sheet size: 2000 x 1500 mm
- Thickness: 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
- Tolerances: Thickness according to DIN 28091-1; Length: +/- 50 mm; Width: +/- 50 mm
Typical values for a thickness of 2.0 mm