KLINGER QUANTUM GASKET
KLINGER Quantum Gasket is an unique gasket material with highest flexibility at high temperatures with FDA conformity. Characterized by a high-quality fiber and filler compound bonded in an HNBR matrix
KLINGER®Quantum is the preferred choice for use with oils, water, steam, gases, salt solutions, fuels, alcohols, moderate organic and inorganic acids, hydrocarbons, lubricants as well as refrigerants.
- Basis composition: High-quality fiber and filler compound bonded in a high-temperature resistant HNBR-Matrix.
- Color: White
- Certificates: BAM-tested, DIN-DVGW, TA-Luft (Clean air), Fire-safe acc. to DIN EN ISO 10497, FDA conformity
- FDA Approval
- Sheet size: 2000 x 1500 mm
- Thickness: 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
- Tolerances: Thickness according to DIN 28091-1; Length: +/- 50 mm; Width: +/- 50 mm
Typical values for a thickness of 2.0 mm