Submersible sewage pumps with single channel impeller
- Robust pump unit completely made from stainless steel suitable also for corrosive liquids. Construction made from premium components as well as standard equipped with protection devices to guarantee extended life time and high grade of reliability.
- Pumping of domestic, municipal and industrial effluent and waste water, sewage, sludge and liquid chemicals. Also suitable for liquids with solid and fiber content.
- Single-stage submersible pumps in close-coupled design for permanent or transportable usage.
- Max. medium temperature: 40 °C, short term up to 60 °C.
- Large diameter stainless steel rotor shaft, pre-lubricated bearings.
- Two independently working silicon-carbide mechanical seals in tandem-arrangement. Oil-filled seal chamber with possibility of control by the inspection screw.