Product group N pumps are the basis for SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps. They are used in almost all industrial sectors and convey low to high viscous materials, with or without solids. Those benefits, along with others, ensure the pump’s economical operation.
The SCT model allows the rotor / stator sealing line to be adjusted to suit the application and compensate for wear, resulting in more than twice the life of the rotor and stator. SCT also reduces rotor and stator maintenance time by up to 85%.
- Conveying capacity 30 L/H - 500 M³/h
- Pressure up to 96 BAR
- Various rotor/stator geometries (conventional, 6L and Tricam geometry)
- Low pulsation, uniform flow
- High self-priming capabilities even with a mixture of liquid and air or gas up to a 9 meter water column
- Numerous installation optionsLarge spherical entrance port
- Reversible rotation and flow
- Quick maintenance, easy handling during assembly/disassembly
- Integrated tensioning device extends the rotor and stator’s life by up to 200%
- Reduces maintenance time by up to 85%
- High productivity due to short maintenance downtimes and substantially lower life-cycle costs
- Smart Seal Housing enables the fast maintenance of mechanical seals and therefore saves even more time during maintenance work (optionally available)
- Ease of maintenance: due to the two-piece Smart Stator and quick release Smart Rotor, which leaves the joint in place and eliminates the need to remove pipe work