Tripple offset butterfly valves
A triple offset butterfly valve has three separate offsets from the valve body’s center.
The ‘cam-controlled’ and ‘right-angle’ conical seal design ensures that the metallic sealing components do not touch until the valve is finally closed.
This results in repeatable sealing and a significant increase in valve life.
Triple offsets are generally used in applications similar to gate valves, where and tight shutoff and/or quarter turn actuation is desired.
KKD-83 BUTTERFLY VALVE
- Tight Shutoff: Shutoff classes from ANSI IV to VI are available to meet customer requirement. Standard seat material is PTFE/RPTFE sealing ring, or 304+graphite multi-layer construction for high temperature applications.
- Sealing Face: Sealing face is tightly fixed on valve disc. Depending on the service condition, sealing material can be chosen from PTFE soft seat for general application, 316+Graphite for high temperature applications, and metal to metal seal face for abrasive services.
- Stem Design: Strong single piece shaft minimizes stem deflection, and allows bi-directional sealing effect with bubble tight leakage rating. Another feature of the stem is the blowout proof design, which improve the safety of operation.
- Firesafe Design: Metal to metal sealing face with graphite seal and packing, allows inherent firesafe functions.
- Uni- and Bi- directional sealing: KLINGER die Erste offers uni-directional sealing effect on standard butterfly valve delivery. When required, bi-directional seat ring is available with complete new independent and self-adjusting seat ring, which is in contact with the disc.
- Design: API 609, ASME B16.34, EN 593
- Inspection: API 598, EN 12266-1
- End Connection: Wafer, Lug, Flange, ASME B16.5, EN1092 -1
- Face to face: API 609 B Short Pattern, ISO5752 Series 13, EN 558, EN 593
- Flange dimension: ASME B16.5, DIN 2632/2633, DIN 2634/2635
- Pressure Rating: ANSI CL150/300/600/900, PN16/40/63
- PTFE: up to 200°C
- Graphite: up to 400°C
- Metal: up to 600°CFire-tested to API 607