3-way flanged ball valves – block type
The structure of a three-way ball valve is composed of 1 valve body, 1 platform support and 4 side valve covers combined with fixed ball core.
A three-way ball valve by turning the handle, which rotates a ball in the valve body, to align the cut-out channels in the ball with the inlets and outlets of the valve.
These valves can be used to either divert the flow of fluids, or to mix fluids from two inlets delivered through to a single outlet.
Flanged ball valves provide effective control of oil and gas operations.
Their characteristic feature is the flanged ends that are bolted to the oil and gas piping.
A block-type valve has the capacity to block movement in one or more directions.
In practice, a block valve can prevent motion or allow motion to happen without restriction.
KHD-M4F BALL VALVE – ISO direct-mount / ISO regular-mount
A direct mounting flange according to ISO 5211 is standard for these ball valves.
This feature allows an actuator to be mounted without the need for a mounting bracket and drive adapter.
This results in a significant cost reduction, a compact automated unit, and a higher level of safety for operators.
The ISO regular-mounting pad accepts direct mounting of pneumatic and electric actuators.
ISO 5211 is a European standard that specifies requirements for the attachment of part-turn actuators, with or without gearboxes, to industrial valves.
- Available in PN16, PN40, CL150, CL300, JIS10K and JIS20K
- Size DN15 to DN300 (1/2″ to 12″)
- Size DN65 to DN300 (2½ “~ 12”) with trunnion ball design.
- This four-seat trunnion ball design can effectively prevent leakage from the upstream port to the side port for multi-port valves.
- Capable of interchange between 3-way and 4-way
- Available in T/L/X-port ball
- Anti blow-out proof stem
- ISO 5211 direct-mounting pad
- Design acc. to manufacturer standard
- Flange dimension acc. to EN 1092-1
- Face-to-face acc. to manufacturer standard
- Inspection & test acc. to EN 12266-1