KHD-21E KHD-25 MODEL
2-piece threaded / butt weld ball valves – soft seated
Two-piece ball valves are among the most commonly used ball valves.
As the name implies, a two-piece ball valve consists of two pieces, one with an end connection and the body.
The second piece fits into the first, holds the trim in place, and houses the second end connection.
A butt weld ball valve contains a butt weld-sized connection for inlet and outlet connection.
The valve with butt welding end connection ensures no accidental leakage.
Threaded ball valves contain internal and external threads to facilitate inlet and outlet connections.
In general, soft seats are made of thermoplastic materials such as PTFE.
They are ideal for applications where chemical compatibility is important and where the tightest possible seal is essential.
However, soft seats are not recommended for dirty or abrasive process fluids.
Soft seats can break under these conditions, causing leaks in the valve.
KHD-21E BALL VALVE – No mounting pad
These valves are without an ISO mounting interface.
This means that you need a bracket and drive dog to mount the actuator to the valve.
- Body Material: 1.4408, 1.4308, 1.0619
- Pressure Rating: 1000PSI/PN63
- End Connection: Screwed End
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 350°F (-28°C to 180°C) with PTFE seats
- Female pipe thread that meets NPT, BSPT, DIN 259, DIN 2999, ISO228
KHD-25 BALL VALVE – ISO direct-mount
A direct mounting flange according to ISO 5211 is standard for these ball valves.
This feature allows an actuator to be mounted without the need for a mounting bracket and drive adapter.
This results in a significant cost reduction, a compact automated unit, and a higher level of safety for operators.
- Valve Material : Stainless Steel
- End Connections : Threaded
- Seat Material : Reinforced Teflon
- Port Size : Full Port
- Ball and Stem Material : Stainless Steel
- Investment cast benefits high quality casting
- Anti-blowout stem as standard for greater safety
- Fully traceable materials
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for double acting & spring return actuator
- Actuator mounting conforms to ISO 5211 for easy automation
- Self-adjusting stem packing assembly with Belleville spring for temperature fluctuations, vibration and is secured
- Stem seal is with 45 angle against body,which increases tighting
- Service Application : Hydraulic, Chemical, Steam, Oil/Gas, Oxygen, Vacuum
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 350°F (-28°C to 180°C) with PTFE/RPTFE
- 1000 PSI (PN64) WOG
- 150 PSI (10 bar) with saturated steam
- Female Thread end-to-end length meets NPT, DIN 259/2999, and BS21
- Safety/Quality Approvals: ISO 9001; PED 2014/68/EU
- Face-to-face dimensions complied with DIN3202-M3