K700 MODEL- SAMPLING DEVICE BALL VALVES
Sampling device ball valve of the modular INTEC system technology!
This assembling device ball valve owned an extremely big outlet with pressure relief of the sampling flask. The sealing systems and also the body materials can be designed acc. to medium requirements. This sampling device unit is available for plant lines from DN15 up to DN200. Cavity filler design is available. Flask connection with thread acc. to DIN 168 or spring loaded disk is possible.
- Equipped with all advantages of series INTEC K200
- Extremely big outlet
- Sealing systems and body materials can be designed acc. to medium requirements
- Cavity filler design is available
- Bottle connection with thread acc. to DIN 168 or with spring loaded disk
- Various threaded connections on request
- Heating jacket
- Hand lever extension
- Stem extension
- Block unit – padlock unit
- Grid unit
- Hand lever with bayonet locking
- Bottle support with spring loaded disc
- Metal bottle with bayonet locking
- Protection cover with bayonet locking
- Protection box made of stainless steel for vacuum or pressure relief
- Hollow needle system for septum-bottle
- Special materials like Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy B2/C4/C276, Titanium, Zirconium, Monell, Nickel etc.
CERTIFICATES AND APPROVALS
- Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440, 100,000 cycles -40°C up to +220°C
- ATEX 2014/34/EU