BALLOSTAR® Ball Valves
KLINGER Ballostar® ball valves meet the most stringent requirements and guarantee future standards in terms of tension, compression and bending. Its unique sealing system is another feature of Ballostar®. With various sealing alternatives, these valves are suitable for severe applications, such as underground urban heating ditches, buried pipelines, cogeneration plant, pulp and paper industry, mining, metallurgy, geothermal industry and tunnel drilling machines.
BALLOSTAR® Ball Valves – Features
- Sealing: KFC, METAL-METAL, VITON, PTFE
- Gas approval
- Utilization for gaseous oxygen
- Emission testing in accordance with VDI 2440
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Supports pressurisation on either side
- Bidirectional sealing to EN 12266 – leakage rate A
- Sealing elements protected against surge pressure
- Highly resistant to piping forces
- Tested and certified to EN488:2015 (VVS)
- Subsequent automation possible at any time (top flange to EN ISO 5211)
>> Get to know our full range of Ball Valves
Below you can find more product-related Information.